King Dominicans Heritage Museum

Chapel at the Motherhouse in King William’s Town – 1959

The  140th Anniversary of the Founding of the Congregation of the Dominican Sisters of St

Statue of St Dominic brought from the Chapel of St Vincent School for the Deaf

Catharine of Siena of King William’s Town saw the opening of the ‘Heritage Museum’ on 16th September 2017 at ‘The Haven’, on the property of St Vincent School for the Deaf in Melrose, Johannesburg.
The Museum can be visited on Mondays to Fridays between 9.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. by appointment.

Sr Christa Bucher, Archivist, at work at The Haven

A corner of the Heritage Museum